- is a server-side scripting/programming language for building dynamic, interactive Web sites.
- Hypertext Preprocessor, which gives you a good idea of its core purpose: to process information and produce hypertext (HTML) as a result.
- An interpreted language which runs on the server and give the result as HTML back to the client-side.
- Dynamic: a page whose contents can change automatically each time the page is viewed.
- Interactive: responds to input from its visitors.
- Free, and up-to-date.
- Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac, Free-BSD, …etc).
- Supported by default on the most of whole servers around the world.
- Can be integrated with all common-servers such (Apache, IIS, Zeus, and lighttpd) which means you can move your scripts easily to other platforms and servers.
- So, it’s more powerful than technologies like ASP, and ASP.NET. The last written cost expensive (license && hosting) Plus they are related to windows (not multi-platform).
echo “The reference is [beginning php 5.3] By Matt Doyle” ;
// See you in the next post! Till then, Be well